Date Posted: 12 October 2018
This is an internal position only.
1. Reporting of and actioning of any vehicle discrepancies and/ or route deviations.
2. The candidate will be working 8 or 12 hour shifts daily as per the published shift schedule, to ensure a supervisor is on-site all hours of the day.
3. The candidate might be required to work additional hours in excess of the shift times to complete action items that were in progress at the time of shift end.
4. The candidate will be required to manage a set of controllers monitoring vehicles currently on the road.
5. The candidate will be reporting to the Control Room Manager to report exceptions and progress as they happen.
6. General administration duties.
7. Ensuring that the vehicle tracking units are functioning correctly.
8. Follow detailed escalation procedures.
9. Making sure that all controllers of their day-to-day monitoring and vehicle tracking activities.
1. A keen sense of urgency that the monitoring accuracy and following procedure are critical to the driver’s/ crew’s wellbeing.
2. National Senior Certificate or equivalent.
3. Computer literate and fluent in MS Office and Google products such as MS Excel and Gmail.
4. Previous vehicle tracking experience is an advantage.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Own transport as public transport might not be available during graveyard shifts.
6. Previous Management Experience/ Recommendations
7. Ability to create and maintain rapport among team members
Previous experience within the Viewmetrics operation is critical.
Location and Terms:
The position is available at in Kenilworth, Cape Town, starting as soon as available. Remuneration and other terms to be discussed in the interview.
Viewmetrics (Pty) Ltd | View. Measure. Improve | © 2016-2020